Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Official!!!


This weekend, Jackson took off literally. He is crawling!

For a while now, when people would ask me if he was crawling, I would respond the same way "No, but hopefully soon!" For about a month, we have been saying any day now, but it just wasn't happening. I had come to terms with the fact that he would be 1 and never promoted out of the "bed babies" class at church! I was OK with the fact that he would be carried everywhere.

I would laugh when people would say "Once they are able to move around on their own, life changes forever." Didn't life change enough when he was born? Yes, but now I see what they mean! He is definately keeping me on my toes, that's for sure! Wow, if I am saying this now, what am I going to do when he starts walking? Well, for now I will enjoy my little boy WHO CRAWLS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the proud great grandmother to Jackson. Gaga and I baby sit for 3 hrs. every week. We can not wait to see what his new tricks are. This past Monday, it was crawl over to un velcro his Gaga's shoes. We love him so much.