Thursday, April 10, 2008

Go Tigers Go!

As you know from my previous posts, I am a hugh U of M fan. Well, this week has been a great week to be a tiger. Saturday, we went to a Final 4 party and watched our boys play and let me say, they played amazing! They advanced to the finals, something that no one (other than people from Memphis) believed that we could do. Everyone knows what happened in the finals, so I won't get into that =).



The buzz that we have felt in Memphis has been something that you would have to experience to understand. For once, I truly felt "unified" as a city. Everywhere you went there was a "sea of blue", and not just any blue...beautiful TIGER blue! To think that a group of college guys could have that much of an impact on a city is unbelievable.



I can't wait for next year.


*Jackson wearing his U of M jersey. He is pretending he is Joey Dorsey!


*Jackson and his cousin Reed.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest little TIGER that I have ever seen.

Morgan Holt said...

Awww...what a cutie in his Memphis gear! You look like you enjoy him so much Shannon. I'm sure he loves his mommy too. :)