Monday, April 7, 2008

Heavy Heart


This morning, I found out that a sweet little boy that I have been praying for for about a year, passed away. His name was Ethan Powell. When he was 2 months old, the drs. diagnosed him with leukemia. They told his parents that he probably wouldn't live very long. However, God continued to do things through this little boy that none of their drs could explain. he lived to be a little over a year old! On April 5th, the Lord called Ethan home.


As I sit here and type (with tears streaming down my face) my heart breaks. I keep thinking about his parents (Becky and Ben). I can't even fathom the pain that they are feeling right now.


I ask those that read this blog, lift his parents up in prayer. They are going to have a long road ahead of them. Also, for those that are interested, Ethan had a website that his Dad updated daily or as they needed to. Ethanpowell.com.

No comments: