Monday, May 12, 2008

The day after Mothers Day

It is so weird to think that this time last year, I was 7 and a 1/2 months pregnant with my sweet boy. Now, here I am with a 10 month old. My how so much can change in a year.

Now that I am a Mommy, I realize that this is the hardest job that a woman could be called to be. I want to tell my "Mommy" thank you... Thank you for always being involved in my life. Thank you for laughs. Thank you for being a listener. Thank you for making sure that I always "apply myself" in school =). Thank you for yummy meals. Thank you for being my taxi driver. Thank you for all the hugs. Thank you for advice. But mostly thank you for your example. You have shown me how to be a Godly wife and mommy. You will never even know how much I value that. I love you so much!

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

No comments: