Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Long time no post...

It has been a while since the last time that I have posted, so I will fill you in on what is going on in our lives.

Jackson is changing by leaps and bounds. I can't believe that he will be 1 in less than 3 weeks! He is really trying to walk and he is a master at standing by himself. (he already has much better balance than his Mommy) Eating....quite possibly his favorite thing to do! So far, we have found nothing that this little boy won't eat. Talking...while we have mama and dada down, thats about all that you can understand. He will babble all day long though!

This weekend we had a great time celebrating Fathers Day. We went to church and worked the nursery and then went to my parents house and ate lunch with my family. That night, we went and met Jason's family at Dixie Cafe. We were so tired and full when we got home that night!

It was Jason's 1st Fathers Day and I think he had a great one. I truly think that Jason is one of the greatest Daddys in the world! He, first and foremost, is an amazing Godly man. He is such a provider for our family and he would do anything for the 2 of us. He loves Jackson so much. It is so neat to see the bond that the two of them have. I love you Jason...Thanks for being a wonderful Dad!

And now for a cute little picture share:


*We discovered on Fathers Day, that Jackson enjoys rocking in his rocking chair by himself.
My little boy is getting too big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little man.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!