Saturday, January 31, 2009

Doughnuts and Mickey Mouse

I love Saturday mornings. It is my favorite time of the week. We don't have to wake up early, we don't have to be anywhere, just time to relax.

This morning we woke up and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Now Jackson has NEVER been into tv...until now. Monday night some girls in my Bible study were talking about how their children were into Playhouse Disney. Jackson had never seen it, so we watched it today...and he LOVES it! (thanks Katie and Lindsay) He especially loves the "Hot Dog" dance at the end of the show.

Then Jason went and got us doughnuts and chocolate milk. Now, let me say that this is not a normal meal for us. I try to get some veggies and fruit in meals...but he sure did love it! Heres to a great weekend!


*Look mom...I have a yummy doughnut!!!

*Cheese

2 comments:

Lindy said...

what a fun way to spend a saturday morning! looks like he loved his donut!!! ps. love his litte veggie tales plate!

Brandon said...

You can't really consider yourself a "good" parent until you learn the hot dog dance!