Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Snow Day

I have been so excited today with the chance of snow in our forecast. I have said it before, but I am a kid when it comes to snow. I have been peeking out the window all day, and finally around two-ish...I got my wish! We bundled Jackson up and headed to the park right around the corner from our house. He had so much fun. We played for about 30 minutes and headed home (he was making me cold looking at him). When we got home, we had to play some more in our backyard (he played hard for another hour and then we had to drag him in...He wasn't a happy camper!). Here are just a few pictures of our fun Snow Day:
*Our House in the snow!
*"Can we PLEASE go out now?"

*Mommy and Daddy with their sweetheart

*My Love!
*Cheesy smile

*Nylon + frozen slide = a human torpedo

*Being pulled around in his John Deere wagon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little guy had some fun didn't he? Isn't this snow pretty!

Jessica Kenney said...

He is too cute!

Morgan Holt said...

Looks like you all had so much fun!