Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I need some help

Ok family and blog-friends...I need advice. My little boy is 19 months-old and is officially labeled a "biter". The thing is, he only bites at school. At home, he is so good and loving. His first offense was when a little girl put her finger in his mouth (I don't really blame him for that one). Today was his second offense. He down-right bit a little girl on the nose. If he bites one more time, he will be kicked out of Mother's Day Out. I am so ashamed to say that my kid will be a Mother's Day Out drop-out. Any advice is appreciated...Bring it on Mommies!!!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Oh shannon! I am so sorry. I have to say, the only thing that helped julie was me biting her back, (she only did it twice) but since he is at school, maybe they can find a time out place and put him there and repeatedly say to him, "no bite!" You are definitely on the right track saying prayers, good luck and love ya!