Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Testing 1... 2... 3...

Test 1:
I took this one but was unsure what to think. Jason and I both thought it was a little faint so i took...
Test 2:
At this point, I am convinced! However, Jason still thought it was inconclusive, so I took...
Test 3:

I'm pretty sure this settled it for Jason. =) We are PREGNANT!!!! And because there is always someone who wants to know...no, we weren't trying. This is a surprise, a VERY welcomed surprise. We are so excited. Our Thanksgiving baby will be here before you know it!

6 comments:

charity said...

i am all about the digital tests with words!!!

Jessica Kenney said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. =)

Lindy said...

hoooray!!!!!! congrats!

Ben and Audrey said...

yay!! congrats shannon!! baby #2 will be so much fun! i took 4 tests with jack, 2 of them digital!! i hope you are feeling good!

GodseySix said...

Oh! WOW! Congratulations!

(and thank you for entering in the giveaway! Good luck!)

Lindsay
Tales from the Godseysix