Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop Fun

MckMama is doing a fun "Blog Hop" today. You post your favorite pictures and then link your blog to the 100s of other ones that are participating. I thought "what the heck, lets give this a whirl". These are a few of my favorite pictures of Jackson. (Is it me or is it hard to pick your favorite pictures of your child?)
*Who doesn't love a 3 month old in a pumpkin?

*Practicing using a spoon

*My attempt at being artsy fartsy

*Getting ready for farmer day at school. He is showing off his John Deere cowboy boots.

***Now it is your turn to give it a whirl. Post your fave pictures and then add you link.***

MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Jean Stockdale said...

Hey. I also live in Memphis! You have a darling little one.

I also love the Lord Jesus Christ. Stop by my blog when you have a moment. I write to encourage MOMS in the fine art of Christian mothering! Blessings.

http;//jeanstockdale.typepad.com

www.jeanstockdale.com

Karen ~Georgia Angel said...

Oh how cute! I love the pumpkin chair.

Brandi said...

The artsy fartsy pic is gorgeous! ;-)

Anonymous said...

What you two will not do for a funny picture. Carve a pumpkin and put the kid in it. So funny and the winner for sure.