Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Me Your...Wedding Dress

Today on Kelly's blog, is "Show me your Wedding Dress". I LOVED my dress. I got it at Lowe's in Brinkley Arkansas at their big sale in January. It was actually one that I was not going to try on, but as soon as I put it on...I knew it was the one! The dress itself was antique white. The bodice was a lace overlay and an organza overlay on the skirt. There was not much of a train which was perfect for me, I probably would have tripped over it if there had been. If I were to pick out a dress today, I would still choose this one. It was comfortable and really fit my personality.

*Originally, the ribbon was white. We changed it out to better match the bridesmaid dresses. (and I love the little bit of bling)

*My fabulous bouquet and hair. (My sister did my hair)
*Our Bridesmaids and Groomsmen were goofy like us!

*It was the perfect day. Looking back 3 years later, there is not a thing that I would change about that day!
And we lived happily ever after!...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wedding dress and pictures. You are a very pretty bride.

mustard seeds said...

You were a beautiful bride! That day was so nice, and I agree, I wouldn't change a thing either. Mom

Caroline said...

Very pretty dress. Oh and I love the wedding party picture with the glasses, too cute.

Tina said...

Oh, I LOVE your dress, it was perfect!! You looked beautiful!