Tuesday, August 18, 2009

He Has A Name!

This list has been hanging over our head for at least 3 weeks. Not sure if you can tell, but we had slowly been weeding out the names that we knew were no's. We had been struggling with a name for this baby our entire pregnancy. Well, the day has come where we have a firm name! This baby will be named Hudson Bennett Haynes! Hudson has been one of my favorite names for a bit (and of course it ends in "on") and Bennett is my Grandfather's (my Dad's Dad) middle name.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all who voted for it. I think I just needed a little reassurance that other people liked it and Hudson was by far the favorite name on the poll. We must all have GREAT taste. =)

(Now, lets just pray that the ultrasound was right!!! I don't really have any girl's names)



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Even if the ultrasound tricks you and it is a girl, I think you should keep Hudson. It is cute either way. Hope you are doing great!

Jessica Kenney said...

I love the name! I voted for Hudson, that was one I have always liked. Hope you are doing well. How are the shots going?

Devin said...

I love the name Hudson....and I felt happy that Devin was one of the names that was not crossed off! *hee hee*

Shannon said...

Haha! Devin was a strong contender!