Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How's It Going?

So many of you have asked how the shots are going. Well....not too bad. I still am having a mild panic attack every night before I take them, but it is not near as bad as it used to be. =) I just have to put my big girl panties on and suck it up. It's not for me after all, it's all for my sweet Hudson. (I'm sure my mom will be thrilled that I used the phrase "big girl panties" on my blog, Sorry mom!)

Speaking of "For Hudson", isn't that jar full of shots so cute! (That is if a jar of shots could be cute.) This is what will stare at me for the next 5 months reminding me why I am doing this. My new "blog friend"
Allyson gave me this idea. She is going through the same thing that I am. (Hope you don't mind that I stole your idea)

Other than that, everything has been going really well with this pregnancy. My platelets have looked great for the last 3 weeks, so no more going in every week to check that! I am just SO ready to meet this little boy. Hurry up November!

1 comment:

Katie Kubler said...

Thanks so much for stopping byy blog! Married life is wonderful & I think I've heard auds mention you before!:) Be sure to followme so you can see when I update new projects! Love your blog! Happy blogging!