Thursday, September 3, 2009

28 Weeks

Thought it was about time for a Hudson update. I am already 28 weeks! I mean, where has the time gone. When I found out I was pregnant, I kept telling myself that I had 9 months to mentally prepare for 2 kids and I am slowly starting to panic because I am NO WHERE near ready!

So for the pregnancy stats...

Weight-I have lost 2 lbs over this pregnancy. (Crazy cause I gained 50 with Jackson) Dr. M got on to me about this until she felt my belly and measured me. I am measuring 30 weeks (2 weeks ahead) and she said that he feels "very big" (I'm telling ya, we make football players). She said as long as he is big enough then she is not too worried with my not gaining weight.



Lovenox- It is getting easier every night to give myself a shot. I have one more month of Lovenox and then I will be put on Heparin 2 times a day. I can't wait to be DONE with these shots. Definitely not my favorite thing about this pregnancy! In 3 weeks, (30 weeks) I will begin to have weekly ultrasounds due to being on the blood thinners. They want to check my fluid levels, Hudson's weight gain, and to make sure that my placenta continues to get plenty of blood flow. I am so excited and at the same time terrified. I can't wait to see him every week, but I want him to be healthy.

Cravings- Still the same old stuff: Snow cones and Capri Sun. Jackson has recently discovered his own love for "Pri Sun" and I am ashamed to say that I am being very stingy with my drinks! I am really working on sharing...how will I teach my 2 year-old to share if I can't?

I had my glucose tolerance test on Tuesday. I am praying that I pass. Because he feels so big, I am a little scared that I may not. I guess if I don't hear anything by tomorrow that is good.

That's it for now. Sorry to bore ya'll. Just wanted to document whats going on so I won't forget.

4 comments:

mustard seeds said...

You look mahvelous dahling!

Morgan Holt said...

Cute, Cute!! Glad everything is going well. I feel the same way. My second pregnancy flew by! Just wait, you'll be holding little Hudson before you know it.

Ben and Audrey said...

yay for hudson! not too much longer & he will be here to join you!! i'm excited for you! glad you are feeling well!

Ben and Audrey said...

yay for hudson! not too much longer & he will be here to join you!! i'm excited for you! glad you are feeling well!