Sunday, September 13, 2009

Odd Behavior

Jackson has started 2 "odd behaviors"(?...not sure if that is the word I am looking for). First, he has found that he has an amazing ability at stacking things.
Exhibit A:This is his first (and tallest) stack. This stack consists of a chair, empty diaper box, sit and spin, his blankie, my croc, a few random toys, and his sippy cup to top it off. I am hoping that we are looking at a future as an architect.
This stack looks more like a beaver's dam than anything else. I sat and watched him do this one...He meticulously placed each toy in just the right place. If it fell over or one piece would't fit just right, he got so frustrated.

His second "odd behavior" is that he lines all his toys up.
Exhibit B:
Lines of toys on the floor...
Lines of toys on the coffee table...
I can not walk through my house without tripping over piles or lines of toys. Am I witnessing the beginnings of OCD?

2 comments:

Allyson said...

So glad you're doing well and I LOVE the name Hudson!!!! Of couse, I'm not bias as ALL!

By the way, my Jackson loves orange too and would go nuts if I showed him your Jackson's big boy room! Isnt' that funny? The room looks great and I never thought I would say that about an orange room.

I think about you every time I give a Lovenox shot and hope they are getting less painful for you!

Allyson

P.S. We make fruit smoothies with our magic bullet every day! Such a great little invention and much easier to clean up than a huge blender.

Jen said...

That cracks me up!!! Love the odd behaviors!