Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all

Saturday we had such a fun family get-together. My cousin, William, turned 4 and he had a fall themed party. We roasted hot dogs and marshmellows over the firepit, went on a hayride and then had hot cider and hot chocolate when we came back. I LOVE cooler weather and Saturday was perfect weather!

Everyone hanging out in front of the firepit.

Jason did his "fatherly duty" and cooked all of our hot dogs. He knows just how I like mine too....catch it on fire and let it sit for a few seconds and then blow it out-nice and burnt!

Jackson hanging out with his 2 favorite people-Shawn and her fiance "Unci Darris". They were feeding him toasted marshmellows...YUM!

Getting warm by the fire.

Jackson and his cousins- Jon Duke, William (the birthday boy), Connor and Anna Jayne

Hayride time with Mommy, Daddy, Shawn and "Unci" Darris

That night Jackson spent the night with my parents, Mimi and Buddy. He always has so much fun when he is with them. The next morning my mom and Jackson made Halloween cupcakes...

He takes his job as the "sprinkle boy" very seriously!

They then enjoyed cupcakes for breakfast. Man, I LOVE fall!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Hi Shannon - Thank you so much for the prayers! You and your momma are the so sweet and I want you to know that you are a blessing to me!

I'm returning the gift of prayer as you guys await Hudson's arrival.
Praying he holds out as long as possible, that your doing well with your shots and won't have any bleeding issues, and that you'll be comforted in these final (and usually uncomfortable) days! And of course as safe and quick delivery.

Thanks again!

Allyson