Friday, November 20, 2009

He's here!


My little man is here and I couldn't be more in love! Yesterday started super early. We checked in to the hospital at 5:30 for my 7:30 c-section. My c-section was surprisingly easy. My spinal took and everything happened so quickly.
*This is our last picture as a family of 3
*C-section in progress
*Hudson Bennett Haynes
7 lbs. 14 oz
21 inches long
7:46 am
*I am absolutely in love with this sweetheart.
*My sleepy angel
*My 2 boys!
Jackson is so in love with his brother. He has become quite the baby hog! He always wants to hold Hudson and is not a fan of sharing. Jackson has needed a little more attention lately-but I was expecting that. All in all, he has been a wonderful big brother-very loving and gentle. I could not have asked for a better, sweeter birthday for my sweet Hudson.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Shannon!!! He's so precious!!

Erin, Mommy on the Run said...

I'm so glad everything went well!! He is just a little doll (that's alright to call boys, right?)!

Emily Fuller said...

Congrats Shannon! Looks like you've got two heartbreakers on your hands now! So happy for you guys!

Ben and Audrey said...

hooray for Hudson! i'm so glad everything went so well for you!!! he is a beautiful baby & i know he & Jackson will have a blast together! you look great & i'll be praying you recover quickly!!

The DIY Show Off said...

Oh my gosh! He's so precious! What cuties! Congratulations!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

Roeshel

Sarah said...

Happy late birthday to Hudson! Congrats to you. Hope you are feeling well. He is so cute!

Jessica Kenney said...

He is a cutie!!! Hope you are feeling well and getting some rest! :)

Allyson said...

He is adorable and you look absolutely amazing! So glad Jackson is adjusting well. All mine went through a small regression stage when the new sibling was added, so don't get discouraged if this happens. It'll be short lived.

Congratulations!!!

Allyson