Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hudson-Through Jackson's Eyes

*Wow, two posts in 1 day....What is the world coming to?

When Hudson was born, we wanted to give Jackson something special as a big brother present. We thought what would be better than a camera so he could document Hudson in his own way. So Jason and I got Jackson...

the Vtech Kidizoom camera. It can take pics, video, add extras to pictures, and even let the kids play video games. It is a pretty neat camera. Even the grown men had fun with it. So now for your viewing pleasure...Hudson's birthday through Jackson's eyes. (In 2 megapixil)

*a very flattering picture of Jason's tummy (I hope he doesn't get mad at me when he sees this on here)

*My hand

*Jackson's shoes

*and my I.V.

Then my dad and Jason got a hold of the camera. Needless to say, they had LOTS of fun with it...

*Jackson the viking...

*Hudson the pirate...

*and my sister the devil.

2 comments:

Erin, Mommy on the Run said...

hahahaha...I laughed so hard at the one of Shawn.

Lindy said...

LOL, how fun! We have a camera for julie and she loves it too. Shannon, you have such BEAUTIFUL children!!! Hudson is just precious, and I am so glad Jackson is adjusting well. Hope you are getting a few stretches of sleep and keep up the good work on all the posts, i love seeing all the pics!!! :0)