Monday, November 16, 2009

Last Weekend as a Family of 3

Bittersweet! That is how I am feeling right now. Don't get me wrong, I am SO excited to meet my new little guy. I am just so used to my simple life with 3 of us. Well, this weekend we decided to have some fun and celebrate our last weekend with 3 of us.

Saturday, We got up and Jackson and I read the newspaper while Jason ran an errand. When he got home, my mom and I went to Mullins Crafts fair. It is one of my favorite things to do with my mom...We both have a love of crafts fairs.

After we left the crafts fair, we went to Muddy's to get a cupcake. I came home and devoured mine!!!

Sunday, we skipped church and went to the zoo. We really wanted to see the new exhibit, Teton Trek, and we figured this may be one of the last times that we would be able to see it for a while.The weather was beautiful, so we got there early and I waddled for a few hours of family fun.

*Jackson thought that the wolves were myparent's German Shepherd. He kept saying "Hi Jake."..so cute!

*Daddy and Jackson taking a little break in the rocking chairs.

*Looking at the polar bears.Don't be fooled by the smile on his face, he is terrified by them!

Last weekend as a family of 3 was a success! I am sad to leave this part of my life but so excited about what the Lord has in store for us in the next chapter.

4 comments:

Emory said...

I hope you have a great restful week! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.

Jessica Kenney said...

Enjoy it but it only gets better, I remember just crying when we put Cooper to bed the night before Colton was born but now I dont know what I ever did without both of them and can't wait to add another one to our family!! Praying for you guys!

♥ sarahbeth. said...

aw congrats on your new baby. your little boy is so cute. can't wait to see pics of the new baby! xoxo

Allyson said...

Enjoy your week (and that delicious looking cupcake!!!)

You're in my prayers, can't wait to meet Hudson!!!

Blessings,
Allyson