Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Post...Finally!

Man, I am so behind. I say better late than never right? Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. What is not to love about a holiday revolving around eating and being with family...2 of my favorite things!

This year my mom would not let me cook anything, seeing as I had surgery a week before, so Jackson and I made cookies. Nothing gourmet, just some festive slice and bake. Jackson really enjoyed "cooking". For some reason, he felt the need to sniff alot of the cookies. (don't worry as soon as he sniffed them I put them aside. I did not serve them to anyone.)

  
Jackson kept saying "Oh, they're cute."


Our plate of goodies
We spent Thanksgiving day with my parents. Of course everyone had to get a chance loving on Hudson.

Buddy and Huddy

Mimi and her favorite boys

Nanny and Gaga get their hands on him too

and so does Aunt Shawn

and a picture of the 1st Thanksgiving shirt

On Friday, we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to eat dinner with my Dad's family. (Yes, Hudson is wearing the same thing. I had to get all the wear I could out of the 1st Thanksgiving shirt.)

Hanging out in his peanut shell.

Jackson and his buddy William

I love Thanksgiving...and what am I thankful for this year? My wonderful husband who is my best friend, my spunky 2 year old who keeps me laughing-oh, how I love him, and my 1 week old who has taught me to slow down again and take in the small things-oh how I love him too! Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I love it Shannon! He's so beautiful. Don't you love the sling??? I need a brown one, did you get that at babies r us?

Hope all is well!