Thursday, November 12, 2009

Work Shower

Yesterday, the sweet girls at my work threw me the greatest baby shower. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends...I am so thankful for all you ladies!
Isn't that cake so cute? And it was so yummy too!
Just a few of the presents. They were so generous. We got gift cards to Babies R' Us and Target, so many clothes (Hudson is going to be so stylish!), a few teether toys, a blankie, burp clothes, bibs, and diapers. Thanks again girls. It was way more than I could have ever expected.

On another note, I just wanted to document 2 funnies that Jackson said today:
1. On the way to see my mom today, he kept saying "Ow, my eyes." I asked him "Jackson, is the sun in your eyes?". He said "No, it's just my contacts."

2. Today, I was telling him that he was going to go see my mom. He said "Mommy, Mimi's not here, she is in my heart."  I have told him before about Jesus living in our heart, but he must have so much love for his Mimi that she is there. It melted me!

2 comments:

mustard seeds said...

Aww, that's so sweet. I just love that boy. And he loves to watch me put in my contacts. He has a small bottle of bubbles left over from a wedding he plays with at my house. He holds it up and says it is his contacts. He is so very observant.
Mom

Lindy said...

you are getting so close to meeting Hudson!!!! that is so exciting! you look totally fab and I will be keeping you and Hudson's arrival in my prayers!