Friday, December 18, 2009

4 Weeks


*3 days old and 4 weeks old

I can't believe Hudson is already 4 weeks. Where is the time going?

What is he doing these days? Well, not a whole lot. He has gotten more control of his head and he is awake more during the day. He hates having his diaper changed, taking a bath, and having tummy time. He loves his swing and his bottle (He has been taking 4 ounces since he was a week old. He is going to eat us out of house and home.) He is looking more and more like my husband each day.

HudsonBoo,
4 weeks ago I met you and my life changed forever. You have been a great addition to our family. Your Daddy and I were talking the other night about how much we love you and couldn't have choosen a better son. Your brother loves you so much. I can't wait to see the friendship that will bloom between the 2 of you. I love you so much little boy and can't wait to see what the future holds for you.
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

PLAYED! said...

what lovely kids

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.