Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

Santa was so good to our boys this year. I guess they were good enough to not get coal. =)
I love their matching pjs. (please ignore me in these pics...Someone has to hold Hudson. Let me remind you that it was VERY early)
All the presents under the tree
The one thing that was consistent on Jackson's list was a blower. He was so excited when he saw it. It was hard to get him to open anymore presents.
Jackson also got a wheel barrow to help Daddy with the leaves and a tool box full of tools. He also got a weed eater from my family in Texas that he loves. To say we had a power tool Christmas would be putting it lightly!
I love the look on his face.
Yes Jackson, Mommy and Daddy were tired too.
Hudson doing what he does best, hanging out and watching. He did let me know that he liked what he got by smiling.

After we opened Santa we had to get ready and head to see Jason's family in Brownsville.

No comments: