I have been thinking about New Year's resolutions lately. I have always made them, but have I kept them?...No. This year, I figured I would post mine. Who knows, maybe since it is on paper, it will happen.
1. Continue to get to know the Lord better. Quiet times, Scripture memory, prayer-I want to get better in all these categories. I want to become a prayer warrior for my friends and family. I want to teach Jackson more scripture.
2. Become a better wife and mother. I want to make being a wife a priority. When you have kids, that is so hard to do. I also want to grow to be more patient with the boys.
Every Day Life:
1. Lose this baby weight (plus some!...well, ALOT). I want to get in really good shape. I am not going to put a number on the pounds I want to loose, I just want to feel good and be able to keep up with my boys. *I'll throw this out there too...I have always wanted to be a runner. I saw my sis complete her first half-marathon this December and I was so proud of her. I have always wanted to run a half-marathon. It's on my bucket list. Is this the year, who knows maybe. (Hey, since it is written it might happen.)
2. Cook at home at least 4 or 5 times a week. I want to introduce more fruits and veggies into our diet. I have been a terrible example for Jackson. He has become so picky and I have not tried to do anything about it. I want to offer him more options. He may not eat it, but it will be offered. Maybe one day he will try it.
3. I want to be more frugal. I want to learn to coupon and buy "treasures" at yard sales. I want to have some money in savings by the end of 2010.
This is my list. Am I being too ambitious?