Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simple Valentine Cookies


Since I have been on maternity leave, I am trying to do some special projects with Jackson. Today's project was so yummy and so easy! I had seen this recipe on another blog at Christmas time and I had a coupon for the cookies so that was today's project. What will you need?
1 package of baked Pillsbury holiday cookies &...
...1 tub of icing and sprinkles. I used whipped icing and it worked perfect. (not too think...just right!)
Just spread the icing on the back of one cookie and sandwich them together to where the icing squeezes out. Then just roll the side of the cookies in the sprinkles. It was the perfect easy project to do with your kids...and it's yummy too! Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Butler Family said...

what a great & cute idea! I might just steal it :)

Shannon said...

girl, do it. They were so yummy!