Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Blizzard" 2010

What a cold week we have had. If it is going to be this cold, I think there better be some snow involved. Yesterday, Jackson and I made snowman cookies as our project in hopes of having a real snowman in our yard today. (I have been trying to do special projects for just the 2 of us. I will have to post on that sometime.) 

Jackson putting the M&M buttons on our nutterbutters dipped in white chocolate.

Showing me his yucky hands

Wouldn't you want to eat these?

This morning, when we looked out our window, we saw a tiny dusting. Hey, I'll take it. Glad we made those cookies though, those were the only snowmen that we will be seeing.

He had so much fun playing in the snow. He kept saying come on out Mom. I told him that I would stay on the covered porch and be the photographer. I didn't have as many layers on and I was FREEZING!

Jackson making a snowangel. He was so bundled up that I had to help him get off the ground. He had a long sleeve shirt, fleece footie pjs, ski overalls, winter coat, gloves, hat, and waterproof boots (did I go overboard?). He looked just like Randy from "A Christmas Story".

What did Hudson do while we were outside? Well, he stayed inside in his swing and watched me and Jackson play. Speaking of Hudson...

He is 7 weeks old today. I can't believe that he is that "old". I think he is already growing up too fast. (He was a little disgruntled during this picture. He has not been able to settle down and fall asleep today. I hope we aren't looking at a long night.)

No comments: