Monday, February 22, 2010

3 Months

Hudson was 3 months on Friday (I'm a little late on posting, we have had a busy few days). I can not believe he is that old already! I miss his "babyness" but am really enjoying the new things he learns everyday.

Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz
Diaper size: Pamper 1-2
Clothes: Still 0-3 months but can "wear" some 3-6 month clothes that Mommy wanted to see you in. They pretty much swallow you but you have some cute clothes that I was dying to see you in.
Nicknames: HubsonBoo, Booger, Stinkerpot

*He loves his hands. He is always holding them. He stares at them and if "Bob" is not in his mouth-then they are.
*Speaking of "Bob"- You really love him. This is a picture of you with your favorite paci. (P.S.-Bob is our paci...I know wierd name but that is what Jackson called it.)

*You are really content. You love to be held but also love your tummy time mat (as long as you are not on your tummy), swing and bouncy seat. You are also starting to like the Bumbo-I think you like the freedom that you feel when you are in it.

*You are holding your head VERY steady and can get it to an almost 90 degree angle when on your tummy. You have rolled over a few times from tummy to back.

*You startle. This makes me laugh. If something makes a loud, quick noise (usually from your brother) you jump and it makes you mad.

*You are so happy (so far you have only been fussy when hungry or sick). You have given me a few laughs...mostly when being tickled. I can't wait to hear a big belly laugh. I know it is coming soon. You smile the most for Mommy and Jackson.
Hudson,
You have been such a joy the last 3 months. I have loved everything about being your Mommy. I would redo my pregnancy and all the complications that came with it all over again just for you! I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. I love you Booger!
Love, Mommy


Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura Matthews said...

Very sweet...and that last pic is totally adorable!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

I posted last weeks winners-late-it was Monday morning. I don't know if you saw it or not but you are one of the winners.

Cheri

Allyson said...

Shannon - He is DARLING!!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

I am following you. Do you have a button?

Cheri