Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can I Brag?

When I go back to work next month, Jackson and Hudson will go to school 3 days a week, be with my mom one day and I will be home one day. Today, they went to school for a free day since I had a denist appointment. To say that I was nervous would be the understatement of the century. If you can remember, Jackson has had some issues with behavior in previous schools. I dropped them off and prayed for the best. =)

I decided to run some errands to keep my mind busy and help pass the time until my appointment.
This picture is the bliss that I experienced. An hour to wander through Target with a white chocolate mocha and no boys (good for the soul, not the bank account-I can do some damage at Target!)! I then went to the dentist and grabbed some lunch and decided to pick them up a little early. When I got there, they said words that any mother LOVES to hear! They said that Jackson was kind and friendly to his new friends. They played with table top toys and learned "big" and "small". He also danced with his friends. Hudson was content and happy the whole time he was there. He didn't sleep much, so he has been sacked out since we have gotten home. I just wanted to make a post bragging on my little boys! Yea for a good report!!!    

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! So glad to hear that it went well. I know that must be a relief for you. Good job, mom!

Devin said...

Yay for a good report....but from my perspective, YAY for an hour alone in Target! :) One of my all time favorite places!