Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day?

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope ya'lls has been better than ours! I have been having a GREAT date with these 2 guys-
Yes, Clorox wipes and Lysol and I have gotten really close today. Yesterday, me and this little guy-
got a terrible stomach virus. We hung out in the bed with each other all day. Jason was great and took care of Hudson until we thought it might be the best idea to take him to my parents house so he didn't have to stay in this viral breeding ground. We were both sick until about 6 last night. We slept well and woke up feeling much better but very weak ( Jackson lost 2 lbs. and I lost 5 lbs.) Well, about 6:30 a.m. Jason got sick! Right now, he is quarentined in our room and told not to come out until he stops throwing up. I have already Cloroxed and Lysoled down our entire home, washed 3 loads of our yucky laundry and done a load of dishes. Guess we will pick up Hudson tomorrow. Praying him and my parents don't get it!

I think we are jinxed with Valentines Day- 2 years ago I had a stomach virus, last year they thought I had salmonella and now this this year. I think we will boycot Valentines from now on and maybe we won't get sick!

Jackson funny from yesterday...
We were laying in my bed and we were talking...
Jackson: Mommy, I love you!
Mommy: I love you too Jackson. Are you my Valentine?
Jackson: I'm not your Valentine...I'm Jackson Haynes.

Oh that little boy makes me laugh. Hope you all have a MUCH better Valentines Day than we are...Stay well!

Photobucket

1 comment:

mustard seeds said...

Glad you are doing better. Hudson is fine.