Friday, February 26, 2010

Puffery?

Have you seen this commercial?
I have, but never really paid attention to it-apparently, Jackson has paid attention to it...maybe a little too much attention!

Friday is pizza night at our house. I always order it while Jason is on his way home so he can pick it up. We were trying to decided between Pizza Hut and Papa John's

Shannon: Jason which on do you want? I like Pizza Hut's pizza but I like Papa John's cheesesticks.
Jason: Either one is fin with me. You decide.
Shannon: Jackson which one do you want?
Jackson: I want the one thats puffery.

Really...really? I am turning the tv off now!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny

Lindy said...

I LOVE IT!!! He is at the age that he is going to really start cracking you up!!! Write them down!!! they are hilarious to read when they turn 5 and you look back and remember all the fun things they said! I am so glad for shawn, and I know Jackson will be the cutest ring bearer ever!!!!

Its So Very Cheri said...

That is funny.

Cheri