Monday, March 15, 2010

Brotherly Love-Part 2

Sunday while I was checking my email and Jason was watching the March Madness selection show (that did not include our tigers-so dipressing-but I digress), out of the corner of my eye I caught this...
...some serious snuggling going on.

(Jackson appreciates his little brother so much more now that they have started going to school. To get Jackson adjusted, they have taken him down to Hudson's room a couple times to show him that he was there. Now when we come home Jackson talks about going to school with Hudson. It is so cute, it's like they have each other back already!)
They were playing patty-cake.
And there were hugs...
and kisses going on.
Hudson, What do you think of your big brother? The smile tells it all. If he could give 2 thumbs up, I know he would!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emory said...

Those pictures are the cutest things. The first one should be framed!