So these are the rules that go with the award...
1. Post the award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award
3. Tell 7 things that people may not know about you
4. Pass the award along to 7 friends
5. Notify them that they have won
The girl that gave me such a prestigious award is Erin . I have know Erin since I was in youth group at my old church. She has such a fun blog with great recipes, encouragement, and a precious little girl named Delaney! You should check her out!
Ok 7 things you may not know about me...
1. I have always wanted to be a mother and in high school I always said I wanted to have boys...well my dreams have come true (but I would love to throw a girl in the mix somewhere...someday!) =)
2. I was a lifeguard and swim instructor all through high school and college. 6 years of my life consisted of being around a pool and getting paid for it (could anything be better than that...um, no!) It still is my favorite job (other than being a Mommy) to this day! Which brings me to...
3. My favorite smell in the world is chlorine! I love it. You know the smell of an indoor pool? Oh my goodness, it makes me SO excited. I know most
4. Up until a year ago, I didn't know the "true" color of my hair. It has been white, blonde, fire engine red, and almost black-that was all when I had "fun" hair when I was a hair dresser and not a Mom. Now, I am ashamed to say that I have Mom hair-mousy brown mom hair. I never thought I would see the day when I would put down the bleach and hair color and go natural. (Don't worry, after Shawn's wedding I think I am going to get my sass back. I already have ideas.)
5. I am a die-hard Tiger basketball fan. I bleed Tiger blue. I have already taught Jackson the Tiger cheer: Ahhh... T-I-G-E-R-S Tigers! We are starting him young and raising him right. Ha!
6. I am a newly born fan of "The Office". I use to think it was silly but I can't get rnough of it now. My favorite night is Tuesday night because reruns of "The Office" come on TBS from 7-10. Jason and I have so much fun vegging out that night and just watching that show.
7. I brake for squirrels. My sorority mascot was the squirrel and I have a special place in my heart for them. If I see one run across the road, I will slam on my brakes and close my eyes and pray I don't hit it.
Ok, so on to who I will pass this "prestigious" award to:
1. My Mom- My Mom has a fun blog. Alot of times she will show some fun ideas she gets with decorating. I have always thought of her as Martha Stewart and my Dad as Bob Villa. She can craft anything and my Dad can build anything. I wish I was that creative.
2. Jessica- Jessica was one of my best friends when I was college age. We were inseperable on college trips at church-we had some good times. She now is the Mommy to 2 of the cutest little guys and has one on the way!
3. Audrey- Audrey and I have known each other for a while too. She went to church with Jessica and me. She has 2 precious kiddos- a boy and a girl. She also blogs some great ideas and yummy recipes.
4. Allyson- Allyson found me when I was pregnant with Hudson. She was also pregnant and due in November and was also on blood thinners. She was such an encouragement to me. She has a great blog and some great stories!
5. Laura- I found her randomly through another blog. She has 2 boys like me and both our boys are just a few months difference in age. It is fun to see someone who has 2 boys about the same age and see some of the things her boys do.
6. Emily- Emily and I were in the same sorority (Alpha Gamma Delta) in college. She has 3 year old twin girls and 1 on the way. She is HILARIOUS and tells stories of her girls in such a fun way!
7. Heather- Heather and I went to high school together and she was also in my sorority. She has some great encouraging posts and yummy recipes.
...and because I am not one to follow the rules, I have 2 more:
8. Jessica- Jessica was also in my sorority. She has the sweetest little girl and I love catching up with her on her blog.
9. Emory- Emory goes to our church. She has the cutest little girl named Emma and she also runs a little business. If you need anything monogrammed-Emory is your girl.