Sunday, March 28, 2010

She Thinks My Tractors Sexy...

What do you do when the weather is BEAUTIFUL and you live in a house full of boys?...You go to John Deere days, thats what! This city girl had a great day full of John Deere green. We went to the John Deere dealership in Somerville with my parents for a day full of fun. Jackson was in heaven (and so was Jason and my Dad!). It was a man's paradise!
We played in corn filled feeding troughs...
...and "milked cows".
...and climbed on lawn mowers.
We ate hamburgers and hot dogs (Those two guys are best friends!)...
...and hung out and listened to a band. (Thats my "oldest" John Deere boy with the youngest. He is teaching Hudson all about tractors just like he did with Jackson!)
We played with "wildlife" (that may be the fattest goat I have ever seen.)...
...and got our hands on some precious rabbits.
Jackson also got to ride his first horse. He was a little timid at first but by the end he was having a blast!
I love spending time with my famiy...
...and Jackson was happy to spend the day with his Buddy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Matthews said...

SO fun...for the little boys and big boys! : )

Jenny Parish said...

Looks like a PERFECT day!