Friday, April 23, 2010

Fig

Tomorrow, my parents are officially empty nesters. My sister, Shawn, is getting married!
Fig,
How are we old enough to be married? I remember us being little girls like it was yesterday (when we got along and when we didn't, ha!): playing Barbie, dress-up, how even at a young age you could accessorize with the best of them. As we have gotten older, I have grown to cherish your friendship more than you will ever know. And tomorrow, you are going to be a beautiful bride. I am so excited for you and Darris. I couldn't have hand picked a better guy for you-you have had to kiss some frogs, but he was worth it!
I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for you guys. Life is about to get exciting!
I love ya'll!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Photobucket

No comments: