Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My New Obsession!

Ok guys, I have a new obsession. If you haven't visited The Pioneer Woman , go now! I have seen this website before, I just never got into it. She has some incredible recipes and great photography tips (I am working on both my cooking and my picture taking). I have to go to the grocery now cause I have new things to cook. Just wanted to pass it on to all you Mommy's out there who struggle with cooking the same thing-I know I do!

P.S.-She also has a cookbook out. Jason, Mother's Day is coming up...*hint *hint!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Emory said...

I love that site. I got the cookbook for Easter. I had been leaving hints for about a month about it!

The Butler Family said...

Thank you sooo much for sharing! My goal right now that I've been doing well on is changing up what I cook and planning it out the weekend before. I don't know why I wasn't doing this all along!