Thursday, May 13, 2010

4 Years Later...

Today I am celebrating being married to my best friend for 4 years! I was looking back at pictures from the 7 years we have been together and I noticed 2 things...1. Boy, we looked like babies (and were skinny) and 2. I have had a ton of hairstyles!
We love the same things...
...like each other.
My how our hair has changed. Jason's hair spiky....
...and my hair blonde. Ha!
This was the night we got engaged. Before Jason proposed to me we went shopping and bought baseball hats. Notice the hat Jason got. I hate that he used to be a fan of a team that I loathe...
...but I'm happy to say he has seen the ere of his ways! He is a true blue tiger boy now! T-I-G-E-R-S...TIGERS!!! (I have taught him well!)
We have had boy #1...
...and boy #2!
Happy Anniversary Jason. I love you!
Photobucket

1 comment:

mustard seeds said...

Happy anniversary. My favorite hairstyle is the second pic of you two on the couch.