Friday, May 28, 2010

What Makes Me Happy?

Kelly is asking what makes you happy. There are so many things that make me happy but here are just a few...
*Being married to my best friend.
*And of course these two precious boys make me happy!!!

*pajamas

*Lazy Saturdays
*Cupcakes from Muddy's . I am actually going to pick some up this afternoon for Jason's birthday surprise. Hmmm...is it a surprise for him, or really me?

*Working out (ok this really does make me happy, I just need to do it more often since most of the things on this list are not good for you foods!)

*One of our favorite dinners on Saturday nights in the summer is Jerry's Sno Cones. My favorite?...
<--This little gem  is a strawberry supreme!

*planning my boys birthday parties.

*playing Bunco (...and winning!)

*The Office totally makes me happy! Tuesday nights, Jason and I veg out in front of the tv and watch 3 hours of reruns of "The Office" on TBS!

*Getting things (other than bills) in the mail. It can be anything, invitation, cards, magazines.... I get so excited!
*And one of my all-time faves...MEMPHIS BASKETBALL! How much longer til October?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather said...

Cupcakes and sno cones, Yes!! So good and what a great list! You have a beautiful family!!

mustard seeds said...

So you.

Kim said...

Ditto on the "how much longer til October"!!!! Love me some Muddy's- Yum! The Office is one of my fave shows too!

noahandlylasmommi said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! My husband and I love tje office too :)

Katherine said...

We love The Office too! Where is Jerry's Sno Cones?

Erin said...

You are the third blog I've seen with Muddy's cupcakes as a favorite thing. Is this a Memphis-only thing? My mom lives in Memphis, maybe we'll have to pay Muddy's a visit!