Saturday, June 12, 2010

This Morning

This morning, when I got home from some yard sales (and p.s. I was so glad to meet you Allyson . I felt like I was meeting a long lost friend!), Jackson and I had some quiet time together since he was the only one awake. We were going over his Bible verses that he had learned and he had a new take on Psalm 23:1. Instead of saying "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." he said, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need." Wow, my 2 year old got my attention with that. I love how little things he says, are ways the Lord is getting a hold of me!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ben and Emily said...

It amazes me how kids know the correct things to say! I think I like his version of that verse better!!

Have a nice weekend!
emily

Allyson said...

I'm SO glad we finally got to meet. I wrote on your mom's FB page that I felt like we had known each other for years! Thanks for coming by! I'm getting a manicure and pedicure now and spending the profits!

Kim said...

That is awesome! It's so neat to see how little minds think!

Sugar and Spice Mommy said...

That is ABSOULELY precious!! You have a very sweet family!