Friday, July 2, 2010

"Daddy's Mother's Day"

What a fun Father's Day we had (Jackson insisted that the day was called "Daddy's Mother's Day-I think it should be called that too. Ha!)
I got to spend the day with my Dad...
...and the boys got to spend the day with their Daddy!
We broke out the Slip-N-Slide as a way to beat the heat. Jackson had a little trouble figuring out what to do. Apparently he thought it was called a "Slip-N-Crawl". I went down it to show him how it was done...

...and then Jason decided to fling him down it. I think Jason had to slide him down 539 times-this alone is one of the reasons that Jason is one of the best Daddys. Jackson had a blast.
Hudson had some special time with Buddy...
...until he saw that Jackson was having all the fun. He wanted to slide too. (*no children were hurt in the making of these photos)

Hope you all had a great Father's Day too!
Photobucket



No comments: