Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome to the Family

We have a new member of the family...
Wait can you see him? Well take another look....
(Please disregard the fact that he doesn't have pants on and his legs are covered in mosquito bites...that's how we roll around here)
Now do you see him? That's right, Jackson has an imaginary friend named Pepe' (pronounced Pay-Pay. We aren't sure where that name came from). Pepe' has been in the family for about 3 weeks. He isn't always around...but what we do know about him is that he is 7 years old, his middle name is Ryan (?), he is potty training and his favorite food is cookies. When he talks about him, I always say "Jackson, Pepe's not real." And he always says "Yes Mommy, Pepe's real like me." Oh my...any one have advice for imaginary friends. Ha!

A new Jacksonism...
*A few months ago, when I picked Jackson up from school, I asked him what was for lunch. He told me that he had eaten a "Tuni fish sandwich" (pronounced tun-eye fish). I said "You mean Tuna fish." Then we proceeded to argue about how tuna fish was pronounced. The next week, I had to pick up Jackson early because he was running a fever. His morning teacher who he LOVES was there and she has a THICK Russian accent. And it hit me....His teacher says Tuni fish. Jackson was using his best Russian accent to say tuna fish. He still says tuni fish to this day, I can not convince him that it is tuna fish.
Photobucket

8 comments:

waiting said...

I LOVE his shirt! Where did you get it? My husband has a business where he uses ALL of that equipment!!! He would love that shirt for our baby!

Kim said...

Way too funny!

Allied Moms said...

I love it! Your boys are adorable!!

I am here from Allied Moms, we would love for you to come on over and meet other Christian Moms!

Megon said...

OK---this is so funny! I can't wait for times like this! Your boys are precious....saw you comment on another blog and wanted to drop by. Have a great day!

mustard seeds said...

He is such a character. The other day he told me PayPay was an old man. I guess he changes.

Kris said...

My daughter (she's 9 now) had an imaginary friend when she was 2--"Bobby" left us after a few months and her "5 pink kitties" arrived. They stayed for almost a year. She would blame those kitties for a lot of her mischief!

Jennifer said...

Here from Jenna's! What a cute story and a cute little boy!!

Rae said...

I got here from Jenna's blog hop! Your little boys are so cute and hilarious! I can't wait until our Lilli can really give us some stories like that!