Monday, August 23, 2010

9 Months

HudsonBoo Haynes, how are you 9 months old? I am amazed at how fast time is going.

Here are the 9 month stats:
Height:  28 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 17 lbs. 8 oz. (10th percentile)
Head circumference: 44 cm (25th percentile)

What have you been up to this month?

*You finally learned to sit up! Praise the Lord! We talked to Dr. Bubba about the fact that he is not progressing as fast as other kids his age and he assured me that Hudson was perfectly fine and probably super laid back (which I totally agree with).

*You are army crawling/rolling to get everywhere! Seriously, today I put you down in the Den and I walked in the kitchen and a minute later I turned around to see you heading in there.

*You really don't like to be snuggled unless you are really tired.

*You LOVE to eat. You have tried fruits and veggies, yogurt, crackers, puffs, pizza crust, meat loaf, mashed potatoes...you don't discriminate, you love them all. The only food we have found that you don't like is baby food meats and I can't blame you-they smell like cat food. We will begin broken up table food this week!

*You aren't as fond of "Bob" (paci) as I thought you would be. Jackson always had his in his mouth and you only need yours at bedtime and when you are really fussy. You are also starting to sleep with your monkey and like to hold him as you sleep.

*You have a few new favorite games: You love to throw things on the ground and get people to pick them up again, and if I shake my head no, then you shake your head no. I love this game...You are way to cute when you shake that tiny head.

Outtakes from our "photo shoot":
It is getting harder to take a picture of him with his bear every month!
Then a certain older brother needed to jump in the picture too!
And I adore this picture and Hudson adores his Big Brother!
Photobucket

2 comments:

mustard seeds said...

Love that last picture! Where has the time gone?
Mom

Ashley Fisher :) said...

He looks just like you!!! So precious!