Monday, October 18, 2010

Down On the Farm

What a fun weekend we had. We have been trying to find things to keep us occupied on the weekends while our house is being redone. Saturday, we threw together an inproptu trip to Tom's Farm to visit the pumpkin patch.
Lately I have been that mom that dresses my children alike and you know what, I LOVE it! However, I made the mistake of putting them in long sleeves on an 80 degree day. We had our photo ops and then I put them in some appropriate clothing!
The boys had some fun playing in corn.
Huds may or may not have had a few bites of feed corn. He didn't seem to mind.
 
Hudson may or may not have also eaten dirt right after this picture was taken.
I love this picture. I'll admit it, I have a thing for baby feet!
We swang...
...and played...
...and ate...
...and swang some more. (Is swang a word?)
Then it was time for our hayride to the pumpkin patch. Jackson was totally in awe. He loved that he was being pulled by a tractor. That boy loves him some farm equipment!
Jackson was all over the place on the search for the perfect pumpkin. As his search continued, the size of his pumpkin grew bigger. I think the pumpkin he chose weighed as much as he did.
While everyone was looking for their perfect pumpkin, my littlest pumpkin and I held down the fort and "protected" our stash.

Time for a photo op with my dirty, tired family and my sister and her husband, Darris.
When the boys look like this on the ride home...
...I know they have had a good day! Man, I love fall.

No comments: