Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I saw this cute questionnaire on 2 of my friends blogs. I love a good Q & A so I thought I would join in!
(Since we are going through a house remodel, I feel like I don't have a ton to say...but stay tuned. When it is over, I am sure I will have tons of stories to tell)

1. Do you like Starbucks? Are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?


I LOVE Starbucks. I do like the Pumpkin Spice Latte but my favorite is still the White Chocolate Mocha and a good ole Mocha Frapachino. Yum!!!

2. How do you decorate and prepare for fall?

I go all out for Christmas decorating but my fall decorations are a little sad! I have a fall wreath that I love. We also have a garden flag that we alternate between University of Memphis and a cornacopia. I also bought some Thanksgiving suncatchers at Hobby Lobby on sale the other day and I am letting Jackson paint them. I will hang those in my kitchen window when he gets done. (I'm tellin ya, that kid loves a good craft.) I also love a good pumpkin spice candle. I used to get Yankee candles but last year I was cheap and got a candle at Wal-mart. Can I tell ya that that has been the best candle. It makes my house smell awesome!

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities?

Hair school doesn't have a homecoming (HA!). I did however go to the University of Memphis for 2 and a half years. We would love to take the boys to the game but we are so busy right now...maybe next year!

4. What is your favorite fall clothing item and or accessory?

I am super casual...I LOVE a good long sleeve t-shirt and jeans. I do like to wear dresses and tunics with leggings too.

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?

Oh my, we had some fun costumes. I have been Queen of Hearts and Cleopatra and a ballerina. I think my favorite/most creative was an alien. My sister and I wore green garbage bags and painted our faces and hair green. We also glued a fake eye on our foreheads. So fun!


6. Do you like Halloween/horror movies? Do you have a favorite?

I used to love them but I just can't hang anymore. My favorites were Halloween and Scream. Now if I hear that creapy music from Halloween I start to freak out! I will now stick to "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".


7. What is your favorite fall activity?

Oh my, life with kids makes fall SO fun! I love pumpkin patches and hay rides. Picking out the boys costumes. Campfires while cooking hot dogs and smores. Zoo Boo and corn maze. Church fall festival and Trick or Treating. Carving pumpkins and Thanksgiving.


8. What is your favorite fall recipe?

I love anything in the crockpot- to me crockpot cooking just screams fall. I love chili and taco soup but our favorite thing to eat in the fall is Pot Roast and mashed potatoes. It is super easy. Just line the bottom of your crockpot with an onion that has been cut up, put in your roast and put some beef broth and whatever seasoning you like. Turn to low for 8 hours and you have the best dinner ever!


9. What TV show are you most excited about this fall?

I love Thursday night TV. Community, 30 Rock and The Office are my favorite. I also like Survivor.


10. When do you start Christmas shopping?

Last year, I was on top of it. Hudson was due the week before Thanksgiving and all Christmas shopping was done. I'm not feeling confident in my abilities to get it done that early this year. (Secretly, I like shopping with the Christmas crowds. I think it is part of the fun!)

11. What do you miss most about summer?

NOTHING!!! Humidity, bug bites, sunburns...I miss none of it!

12. What movie coming out soon are you most excited about??

I have no idea what movies are coming out. We don't get out much. Ha!

No comments: