Friday, November 19, 2010

4 Things Friday...

I have seen some blogs doing "5 Things Friday" before so this time I thought I would join in-but mine is going to be "4 Things Friday" because I couldn't think of 5.
1. Can I tell you how excited I am about Thanksgiving. I love Christmas however I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it...family, food and fun! (I am also excited about working 2 days next week and then being off 5!)

2. I am loving this winter hat. My friends were talking about it at Bunco last night and I knew I had to get it. You know how I am with Tigers. I have them on hold and will be going to pick them up when I get off work today....

3. Speaking of tigers-It's basketball season in Memphis and this girl bleeds Tiger Blue! They are going to be INCREDIBLE this year!!! I am NOT a football fan so life is all good during basketball season.
4. And last but definitely not least...today is my HudsonBoo's first birthday. Stay tuned, I will have a post on this later.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love the tiger hat! I'm so glad it's time for some TIGERS BASKETBALL!!! We don't follow the football team, but we have always been a little bit obsessed with the basketball team. Go Tigers Go! Love the new look on your blog!

Kelly said...

Shannon,

Where did you get that hat? It's absolutely precious!

Shannon said...

I got it at Children's Place (and it's on sale right now!). Isn't it adorable. They have mittens to match.