Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Cards?

One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is giving and receiving cards (Don't ya'll love going to the mailbox and everyday there is a new card. It's like Christmas...Wait, it is Christmas but you know what I mean.) Every year, I find my self obsessing over the perfect Christmas card to send to all our friends and family (and when I say obsessing, I mean OBSESSING). What picture to use, should Jason and I be in it or just the boys, what card am I going to choose....the list goes on and on! Well I am getting started early this year.

Last night,  I took a gander at Shutterfly. I have used them before for ordering pictures and I was very pleased with the product I received. I was blown away with all the they had to offer- photo books, calenders but my favorite things they offered were their Christmas cards. Check these out....

See what I mean, every single one of their cards is precious. Even the backs of most of them are decorated. That's quality right there! How will I ever choose? I can already see that the obsessing will be starting soon. Merry Christmas you guys.

And for any bloggers that want to get in on awesome deal with Shutterfly, go here and sign yourself up! You won't be sorry.

1 comment:

Celestial Charms said...

Love all your photos. I would go with the first shutterfly Christmas style. That is just me, I like things simple.
Maureen