Friday, November 5, 2010

School Pictures

 I happen to think my boys are pretty photogenic. Their school pictures are another story.
Hudson:
Picture #1- This is my least favorite of Hudson. He looks completely caught off guard.
Picture #2- Oh thats better, there is the Huds that I am used to seeing. Precious face!
 Jackson:
Picture #1- Wow is all I can say! This looks like it was taken right before or after a huge sneeze.
Picture #2- We are getting a little better-Just looking a little sleepy.
 Picture #3- There is my sweetheart boy! And that pose makes him look so grown up.
And the one of my 2 boys...oh, this melts my heart! I just love anything that has both my favorite little boys in it!

So the verdict on school pictures...not a total wash. There are a couple that I will have to get.

1 comment:

Celestial Charms said...

Love the one of your boys together. Especially wearing the same shirts, that is so cute.
Maureen