Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: Year In Pictures

I was looking at pictures this morning and realized what a GREAT year 2010 has been. I decided to do another year in review in pictures.

January:
Hudson experienced his first snow fall. He wasn't too impressed...
...But Jackson was!
February:
We had more snow. This time Hudson liked it a little more.
And Jackson and I got the stomach virus on Valentine's Day. Gross!
March:
Jackson started potty training...
...and we spent a fun afternoon in Man World (aka the John Deere dealership).
April:
My little sister got married!
I was the Matron of Honor, Jason was a groomsmen and Jackson was the "ring barrow". The wedding was awesome!
May:
I celebrated my 5 year anniversary at my job. I got to choose a present and we decided that we should get a tent (cause nothing says "Thanks for 5 years of dedication" like a tent does!). We set it up in the living room and went camping...
...even Hudson had fun camping.
June:
Hudson got naked outside!
July:
Jackson turned 3. We celebrated with a mechanic birthday party.
We also went swimming a bunch.
August:
Jackson graduated from swimming lessons...
...He was even brave and jumped in the 12 foot deep area.
We also went to Hudson's first Redbird's game.
September:
We got a membership to the zoo. We went every weekend that the weather was nice.
Jackson loved playing in the fountain in Teton Trek...
...and Hudson fell asleep everytime he was there!
Jackson also got pneumonia.
October:
We got kicked out of our house this month so insurance could fix some plumbing. We got new flooring and a new laundry room.
Hudson played in a pumpkin this month...
...and the boys went Trick-or-Treating. Man, I love Buzz Lightyear and that precious alien!
November:
Hudson turned 1! We celebrated with an owl birthday party.
And we celebrated Thanksgiving in the hospital after Hudson had a seizure.
December:
We welcomed a little visitor into our house.
We also celebrated Christmas. This year Jackson thought Santa was great, Hudson on the other hand was not a fan in the big guy.

This year has been amazing. I am sad to see it go but excited to see what 2011 holds. Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

mustard seeds said...

What a year...I have tears streaming down my face remembering these events. I just love my family. Here's to a great 2011.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Time goes by so fast when you are having fun. Lots of great memories and laughs. We hope for no hospital visits for the boys in 2011.
Love you, Nanny

Ben and Audrey said...

love this post. but its funny b/c i started working on the same thing yesterday! so glad you had a great 2010 & i hope the Lord blesses you & your family in 2011! Happy New Year!