Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Tidbits...

We have been so busy lately gearing up for Christmas. Here are some random pictures to show what we have been up to...

Sunday after church, we made a trip to Walmart for a few things that we needed and a couple of last minute gifts. The Wiener Mobile was there and Jackson was totally in awe of this giant hot dog.
Then Sunday evening we went to my sister and her husband's apartment . We ate chili and then went to see Starry Nights. Apparently Clark Griswold designed this display...That is some pretty impressive rigging. ("I dedicate this house to the Griswold family Christmas.")
Monday, I made the boys teachers some cookies. Come on, don't you want to bite into one of these guys.

And last night, I finally bought my last gift (after going to 3 different Targets in one day-I was a little Grinchy after that was over!) and went to the WRVR station to pick up a prize I won (another trip through Starry Nights and a gift certificate to Itta Bena).

I don't know about you...but I am SO ready for Christmas. I am in need of some family time and a break from work!

2 comments:

Ben and Emily said...

Fist: I had a dream about that stupid wiener car, so this boggles my mind!!

Second: those cookies are adorable! I'm sure his teachers loved them!

Third: I wondered how they hooked everything up at Starry Nights. I never thought it would be Clark Griswald style though!

Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!!

Heather said...

Those cookies are adorable! I think you need to share the recipe!