Saturday, December 11, 2010

Special Delivery

The other day when I got home from work-I went out to the mailbox like I always do. We got the weekly ads and coupons, a bill or 2, a few Christmas cards and then I saw this...
A real letter from the North Pole addressed to my boys! I got so excited. I showed Jackson...
...and he couldn't wait to get his hands on it. (And P.S. Are you loving the advent calendar in the background. It was mine when I was Jackson's age. My Mom found it and gave it to us. Jackson loves it!) When he opened it glitter fell out and then he asked me to read it to him.
It said:
Dear Jackson and Hudson,
Max told me that you boys have been good boys. Keep it up! I enjoyed seeing you at your school party. I hope you leave me some cookies out on Christmas Eve. I will be very hungry from delivering all those presents.
Ho...Ho...Ho...
Santa
Jackson was thrilled. He couldn't believe that Santa knew he had been good and that he "remembered" him from his school party. I am having so much fun seeing the magic of Christmas through my 3 year old.

*P.S.- Thanks Mom...You, I mean Santa, made Jackson's night!

2 comments:

mustard seeds said...

I don't know what you are talking about...Santa sent that letter.

Ben and Audrey said...

so precious. there is nothing sweeter than enjoying christmas through your child!!