Friday, January 21, 2011

J-A-C-K-S-O-N

Every night when we get home from school, Jackson and I do "homework" for 5 minutes. Nothing really big, basically just practicing tracing letters and cutting pictures out of magazines (practicing using scissors).

Tonight, he totally blew my mind. He told me that he did not want to trace his letters. He wanted me to write his name and then he would copy it. Behold, this is what we got....

I am SO proud of him. I think this is pretty good for a 3 and a half year old! Yea Jackson!

5 comments:

Ben and Audrey said...

adorable! he did a great job!

mustard seeds said...

Good for him..You should be very proud of him. He is a smart boy.

Ben and Emily said...

Woohoo! This is awesome! Keep up the great work Jackson!

Laura Matthews said...

Amazing!!!!! I know you are proud!

Brittany said...

thanks for your sweet comment. who are our mutual friends??